Bryan,

On 12/1/2003 at 08:37, you wrote:

>>It works fine on Windows but bails on Linux RedHat 9.0 with CFMX 6.1
>>Enterprise installed.  There error is below.  It appears to be
>>having an issue instantiating the object above....but I'm unsure as
>>to why....any thoughts??

Side question:

I also have a RH9/MX6.1 installation, but it doesn't look like 'javax'
is installed by default.

How do you get the necessary Java libraries for reading image
properties? By installing a Java SDK?

If it's in the SDK, will its installation have a negative effect on
MX's Java installation, or will they coexist harmoniously?

TIA

~ Ubqtous ~