From: Danielle Romain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 December 2003 02:42
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL to Access

The project that I am working on requires dumping data from SQL
Server into a table in Microsoft Access.  I am currently using a stored
proc to fetch the needed information from SQL then looping through each
row in the returned query in order to populate the Access data table.
I'm concerned that this solution will be too slow for use in production.

Any ideas???

You're help would be appreciated.
  _____