Hi Scott,

Would you mind sending me the domain name offlist of the site that is working with SES and 6.1 that may help me get a resolution to the problem, I can have them copy the config.  If that is ok

Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Brady
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:19 AM
  Subject: re: OT-SES and Fusebox on 6.1

  Original Message:
  > From: "Mickael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  > I am presently hosting many site with CrystalTech in a shared hosting environment, and they are having a lot of troubles getting SES with fusebox apps to work on 6.1.  Is there anyone that has this working with their ISP or work for an ISP that can do it.  I am looking to move my customers to an ISP that can provide this service.

  I have 2 sites with CrystalTech that both use SES URLs (and Fusebox 3).  Strangely, one of those sites wouldn't work with SES URLs after the upgrade to 6.1, but the other one does.  My guess is that at the time, some of their servers had the XML file fix and others didn't.  Because I needed to get the site that wasn't working fixed in a hurry and CT didn't seem to know what the issue was at the time, I just stripped out the SES stuff in that site.  (about 15-30 minutes worth of work).  Not an ideal solution, and I may try going back to SES on that site in the future.

  Scott