As I've just found out. Excuse me while I say that's totally insane and
paranoid. Everyone knows there's a beta going on. Anyone can join (and be
rejected). No one can say that they're on the beta even though everyone knows
that its going on and MM has even leaked just about every detail of the product.
Sheer madness.