They are back:

CORAL News

Thu, Dec, 4, 2003 - Wow! Over the past few days we've had hundreds of visitors to the Coral Web Site! Looks like many of you are looking for ways to deploy your CFML applications without paying for server licenses. Keep the comments coming, we want to hear from you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Blair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 10:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Another CFML app server...

> I think its been removed :)

Hmm, I just get a "directory listing denied" message now...  We got
informed of it's existence by someone sending us a message through the
contact form on our company site:

-------------------------------8<----------------------------
My name is Roger Samuel representing Coral Web Application Builder. It's
a new product that allows you to run Cold Fusion, (CFML) and portions of
(ASP), in a stand-alone application without Cold Fusion or ASP or a
pre-installed Web Server, and without paying ANY run-time or server
license fees.

It's an exciting new product that's finally going to allow web
developers to have what Windows developers have always had. The ability
to deliver stand-alone applications royalty free to consumers or small
business workgroups!
-------------------------------8<----------------------------

Very strange that it just be removed after they've started telling
people about it...

Tim.

RAWNET LTD - Internet, New Media and ebusiness Gurus.
Visit our new website at http://www.rawnet.com for
more information about our company, or call us free
anytime on 0800 294 24 24.
Tim Blair
Web Application Engineer, Rawnet Limited
Direct Phone : +44 (0) 1344 393 441
Switchboard : +44 (0) 1344 393 040
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of rawnet limited,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of rawnet limited.