Stace wrote:
>> If I've got a pre-insert trigger that puts in the row primary key on
insert, can I return that
>> ID in the same query? (not using a stored proc and is not an option)
- like in MSSQL u
>> can do multi-sql statements in one cfquery.

Don't think so.... Oracle only handles one SQL execution at a time from
a cfquery as far as I know..... I've tried looping round an insert
within a cfquery but it just spewed an error message at me....

If anybody knows any diff, please holler out... it would be handy thing
to be able to do

-dc

[ cf5, ora8.1.7, iss5 ]