[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Matt wrote:
>  >> ColdFusion, it isn't the only one. There are many other reasons to
>  >> chose BlueDragon over ColdFusion and vice versa. With the BlueDragon
>
> Any chance of elaboration on that point?  Main advantages/disadvantages?

The cost advantage is even larger if you want to run JSPs and servlets
as will as CFML.  From what I can tell, BlueDragon JX 6.1 will allow you
to do that for $549 .... while Cold Fusion Professional at $1299 will
not.. you have to get Enterprise to actually be able to use CFMX as a
JSP/Servlet engine, right?  (I could be way off here)

  - Rick