From: Philip Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfscript?

You have to pass the data to the server first

Since you never know which client is running which request, you'd have to
send the data either in the URL, or in a form variable

Most things like this run a "push" page which detects which screen size you
have, and that then sends the request to the server which alters things

I'm not sure if JS cookies are easily readable by CF, but that'd be another
option