Can you provide any portion of your CFHTTP.FileContents without giving away
any private information?

Then it would easier to see what you are dealing with.

-----Original Message-----
From: cf coder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 9:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: network monitor

Hello Everybody,

Was hoping someone could help me out of my problem. I
have been asked to call a webpage which displays the
company network monitor (alerts you if a server has
crashed, blah, blah). Now this page is served by a
server sitting somewhere in the organisation. I have
been asked to call this page and apply some logic
using coldfusion to get the list of servers that have
crashed and display the results in a coldfusion page.

The page should have the columns "Name" and "Status".
I don't know how to go about doing this. I can call
the page with cfhttp if I have all the permissions,
but what do I do with the information. How do I then
search with the returned results for a service that is
down? There isn't any webservice interface.

Has anyone done this sort of thing? Please if you have
can you help.

Best Regards
CF Coder