Hello All,

I don't know if this is possible or not but I thought I would ask.  I am using Access and I would like to know if it is possible to return along with my query the type of field that I am querying.

I am querying one database then inserting info in to another(access)

I guess what I am looking for is something like this

I run a query

Select Name, AccountNumber, Address1, PIN from Table

And have something come back like this

Name(text), AccountNumber(numeric), Address(text), pin(numeric)

I am doing this because I am trying to dynamically wrap text element in ' ' depending on the data type.

Am I asking for something impossible?

Thanks