Che Vilnonis wrote:

> i don't believe action is a reserved word.

"action" is a reserved word for form fields, because you can reference
the "action" value (as in <form action="" ) with JS.  Having a
field named "action" can cause problems. (Even if you remove the
"action" attribute from the form tag, I believe the form still has an
"action".) Of course, with JS "action" isn't the same thing as "Action"
so I'm not sure if that's actually the issue.

I'd try changing your formfield to be something like "myAction" and see
if that fixes it.

Scott