Hello,

Quick question: Can a .cfm file be displayed in a frame? I believe it should
work since cf understands html am I right here? The reason I ask is that a
.cfm page does not seem to understand the frames language; below is the
<base target> command in the beginning of my file, but it doesn't show the
mainframe on the right. Anyone encounter and solve this? Thanks.

Robert O.
Web Admin

<head>
<title>Contract Calendar for AUGUST</title>
<title>August</title>

<base target="_self">

</head>

</b></font>