From: Shahzad.Butt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 10:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Refresh left frame

Hi

I have Login link on left frame which opens login screen on right frame.
On successfull login I want to refresh the left frame. But as I am at
right frame it just refreshes right one. Reason I want to do is that
some links in left are enabled only when appropriate user is logged in.
Without refreshing it doesn't show the links to authorised users.

Thanks

Shahzad.Butt
Ph:  +44 (0) 1992 701 722
Fax: +44 (0) 1992 701 604