From: Tom Kitta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 1:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF and MS SQL server authentication

When setting up ColdFusion to work with MS SQL server 2000 I am having
trouble with usage of Windows only authentication (prefered), I am forced to
use SQL authentication. SQL and CF run on different computers on the same
network. What accounts (permissions) should SQL and CF work on for windows
authentication to work?

TK
  _____