Hello all,

I'm trying to use a calendar custom tag (cf_formFieldCalendar) inside a
secure directory.   Inside the tag it has a window.open command that spawns
a window.  When it does, the browser prompts that you're leaving a secure
area.  The tag is inside the secure directory.  Can anybody tell me how to
get it so the browser doesn't prompt the user that they're leaving a secure
area?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Here is a piece of the js:

function openCalWin_#attributes.target#() {
stats='toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,'
stats += 'scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=300,height=250'
CalWin = window.open ("","Calendar",stats)