I wonder how it would handle CFCONTENT streams....??

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Kitta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 2:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Prism Antivirus in HOF footer...

Wow, someone actually reads these adds at the bottom of group emails! :)

I don't know what does this program do (this tag) but to keep your
environment safe I think it is OK to run antiviral software on your server
and make sure to take extra care of files being uploaded by users. Also, to
keep your network free consider running integrated e-mail antiviral scanner
(saves on user problems and bandwidth usage).

TK