At 10:24 AM 10/12/2003 -0400, cf coder wrote:
>#ListGetAt(TheList,Position)#
>
>When displayed on the page, the page refreshes every 2 seconds and
>randomly displays the list item. How do I make sure that all the items in
>the list are displayed, only repeating a list item once after all list
>items are displayed. how do I do that check?

Delete the item from the list when it's displayed?

<cfset DisplayItem=ListGetAt(TheList,Position)>
<cfset tempVar=ListDeleteAt(TheList,Position)>
<cfoutput>#DisplayItem#</cfoutput>

(Of course, you'd want to save the original list so you could start over
once you had finished one pass through the list.)

Tired of your bookmarks/favourites being limited to one computer?  Move
them to the Net!
www.stuffbythane.com/webfavourites makes it easy to keep all your
favourites in one place and
access them from any computer that's attached to the Internet.