Anybody know of any pre-built cold fusion functions/cfcs that will calculate
various holidays for any given year.  Looking for something with the most
capabilities from the simple fixed holidays such as US July 4th and
Christmas to the ever elusive Easter.  It should at least cover the major
US/Christian holidays but something more inclusive of other cultures and
nationalities all the better.  Found one UDF at cflib.org to calculate
Easter, and I can figure out Thanksgiving.  But It would be nice not to
re-invent the wheel, if possible.

But, if nothing pre-built exists, can anybody point me to straight forward
resources on how one would calculate and/or define various holidays.  Again
starting with the main US/Federal/Christian holidays, but I would like to
also include at least other major cultural/religious holidays found in the
US population and finally I don't need them for my current requirement, but
national holidays other then the US's may also be interesting to include for
future uses of this code.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.