From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Double Quotes in a String

How can one output a string that contains double quotes as a input value?

For Example:
string = 'I just read "ABC Journal", it was great.'

<cfoutput>
<input type="text" name="statement" value="#string#">
</cfoutput>

This will just display 'I just read ' in the input box, stopping at the
first double quote.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.
  _____