Our CFUG, ACFUG for the curios,
Recently had someone present a Integrating CF with Flash.
Some of the guys from Figleaf Thanks Andy! :)

And a lot of our questions about future versions of Flash
were met with "Im not allowed to say" <G> Which means..
for you Flashheads some hopefully really exciting stuff
is coming. Anyhow.. If you would like to see that..
It gave you the run down on how to do so...

http://www.figleaf.com/FigLeafHome/cfug/CFUGmar00/flash4pres.zip

And its not pretty and what all you can do once in flash
will leave many people kind of feeling it is lacking.. But
There is just enought here to where you should be able to
get most any cool thing you want done :)

Jeremy Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Insert cool title here]