> I have tried to get CFMAIL to work with our MX-records but I
> cannot get it to connect - seems as though CFMAIL cannot hadle
> MX records for incoming mail?????

I'm not sure what you mean by this. CFMAIL doesn't "handle" MX records - it
simply uses the OS to resolve MX names to addresses. If this isn't working,
you should go to a console and see if you can resolve them yourself using
nslookup or the like.

> Does any know of way to specify a second email server to use?
>  I know that the CFMAIL in 6.1 has a "failto" but this is an
> email address and not a server.

According to the documentation, you can specify multiple mail servers in the
SERVER attribute.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496