Pardon this location specific email...

I just moved to San Diego from Atlanta, and as part of my effort to become
involved in the local CFUG here, I have volunteered to help setup and
maintain some mailing lists for them.  I suspect there may be some local San
Diego (or Southern California) folks on this list who haven't really gotten
involved in the SDCFUG.  If this is the case with you - I'd like to take
this opportunity to invite you to join the mailing list(s).

You may subscribe/unsubscribe to the new SDCFUG email lists at
http://www.sdcfug.org/lists

Thanks!

-Cameron