From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 2:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re:ColdFusion Blog App from Macromedia DevNet Resource Kit V5

Irvin Gomez wrote:
>Perhaps a better investment of Macromedia's resources would be to
>create applications with a bigger potential user base

Macromedia chopping down their developer base by starting to build end-user
applications?  As a developer I'd call that a pretty bad idea... Correction.
A REALLY bad idea.

If you want any of the things you describe, there are developers who will
build them for you, or who sell them pre-built already.  Cheap.