IIS crashed, or at least I think it did as neither CF or ASP work. (I'm
running IIS 5)

It was suggested that I try uninstalling JRun by using wsconfig.exe.  I've
read and reread files such as the FAQ for ColdFusion MX connector
configuration at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/connector_install_
faq.htm

One of the FAQs are:

"How do I know what version of the wsconfig.jar I currently have? What about
the connectors themselves?"

It says

"You can check to make sure that ColdFusion MX, including the web server
connectors, was successfully updated as follows:

Run the following command line: (Windows shown)
c:\cfusionmx\runtime\jre\bin\java -jar
c:\cfusionmx\runtime\lib\wsconfig.jar -info
The result should be: Macromedia JRun 4 (Build 58498)."

The result is: "'cfusionmx\runtime\jre\bin\java-jar' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

I'm getting lost working on this.  I don't know what to do.

I think the JRun connector might be the issue as I have jrun files going up
to the day it crashed.

I guess I'm looking for some hand-holding cause I don't want to mess things
up and have no idea what I'm doing.

thanks for any help,

Gilbert Midonnet