Hi there

I'm starting using handle error techniques in CF. Then I start with CFERROR
tag.
I test some possible causes of Exceptions like stoped SQL server when u try
to query some table the application redirect to me without problems to the
template file in CFError declaration.
But when i try to send email to invalid email address(i know i can do it
with regex, but remember i'm forcing exceptions jut to test cferror tag).
The error is not trapped, the application continue without error..But when i
check in exception log in the CF Server Administrator i see the exception...

Any help ?

Regards

__
MSc. Hassan Arteaga Rodríguez