Make sure you let Macromedia know what is wrong with their flagship product. The File Explorer affects non code developers as well!

- Calvin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Root
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 10:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Joining the dark side - using DWMX

  Kwang Suh wrote:

  > Well, I decided to try out DWMX for some coding yesterday...
  >
  > And it was good.  I actually liked it.
  >
  > The color coding was nicer than Homesite+.  The browser check was nice.  The
  > css integration was great.  I even enjoyed the split code/design view.
  >
  > I may never turn back :)

  You're a stronger person than I am!  I tried it a few months ago and
  didn't like it... still using Homesite+ here. =)

  One of things I disliked about it the most was the way the file explorer
  differed from Homesite... I like the separate directory and files panes
  in Homesite+...

  Those component wizards and web services wizards in DWMX sure looked
  nice at MAX though when I saw 'em... who knows maybe someday I'll switch =)

    - Rick