> You won't be able to install CF 4.5.x and have it work with the version of
> IIS that comes with Windows Server 2003. You may be able to select "Other
> Server" during the CF install when it asks you what web server you're
> running. You may also be able to get the CF installer to think that you have
> IIS 5 instead of IIS 6 - I remember reading about doing something like that
> with CF 5 (you might search for CF 5 and W2K3, instead of searching for CF
> 4.5.x).

Thanks - I haven't found this yet, but will keep looking.

That does make me wonder about one thing though: Since it does work OK with IIS5 on Windows 2000... If one does a Win2000 install first, install CF4.5, and then upgrades it to 2003.... Would it inherit the Cold Fusion ties in IIS as well if I do so? Anyone ever tried this?

--
Marc van den Dikkenberg