I've been looking for a nice quiz/test builder for an online course system
i'm working on and can't seem to find one, at least not one for ColdFusion.
Anyone come across anything like this? I'd rather buy some open code than
write it myself, too many other things to work on right now. Most of what i
see out there are poll generators though, nothing for quizzes or tests.

If you know where i can find it, or would like to sell what you've made,
please contact me. Thanks!!! ... .joe