I am having trouble with using CFCONTENT tag... rather than returning the
filename when it prompts the user to download a file... it is returning the
script name that the CFCONTENT tag is located in...  example code that is
called...

<CFSET thisPath="#ExpandPath("*.*")#">
<CFSET thisDirectory="#GetDirectoryFromPath("#thisPath#")#">
<cfcontent type="application/msexcel"
file="#thisDirectory#results/survey.csv" deletefile="Yes">

When I get the download window it has "download.cfm" as the file being
downloaded rather than "survey.csv".... ????

What am I doing wrong????   :)

thanks in advance

Jay