From: cf talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 9:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Making a table background color shor up when you print

Alright...Someone is going to call me an idiot for this one :)

I need to make a background color of a cell show up when you print the page
on a color printer.  I have tried using bgcolor, and using an image as the
background color but they didn't work.  Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks,

Brian
   _____