> > > Tip: Turn Trusted Cache off! That feature is not recommended.
> >
> > I strongly recommend the opposite for production environments.
>
> But only on a "single site" environment? Doesn't "trusted
> cache" cause hassles on servers with multiple sites?

Not in a production environment - you can have as many virtual servers on
your machines as you want. By "production environment", I mean "servers
where you put finished builds of production applications", not "servers
where you do development and maintenance, as well as host production
applications".

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496