From: Ketan Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 14:32
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Site-wide Error Handler in CFMX Admin

Hi All,
Does anybody have Site-wide Error Handler working in CFMX admin. I have a
script which works on CF5.0 but doe snot work on CFMX. Also I am confused
with this explainiation.
"Specify the relative path to a template to execute when the ColdFusion
Application Server encounters errors while processing a request"

I tired calling my path as /cftools/systemerror.cfm and also
c:\cftools\systemerror.cfm

but no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ketan