> we're developing a CMS writing static pages from DB data. No secret.
> But, for improving performance, we're looking for cache solutions for
> that static pages.
>
> Our CMS works like:
>
> - get data from DB
> - with cfcontent and cffile create static pages
> - every time any data is change(menu or content) ALL static pages is
> generated
>
> Is possible cache all static pages for fast load?
>
> How to do that?

If your "static pages" are really that - static HTML files that aren't
processed by your application server - caching won't be an issue for you.

If your CMS doesn't require personalization or application-based security,
why not just have it write out static HTML pages to the filesystem, and let
your web server serve those static files directly?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444