I'm performing a query to get a list of users NOT assigned something. Once they're assigned to a particular team, I want to return to the page listing users NOT assigned to a team. I want to make sure, that if you appeared on the output, and were assigned a team previously, that when I come back to the page, you're not listed. Essentially I want to make sure I run the query again and make sure the page isn't cached.

What's the easiest way to accomplish this one again? Sever brainfart time...