I've got an index created by K2 spider, but it doesn't seem to be
searching on the title field (which is indeed correctly populated in
the cfsearch results, I've checked using a dump).

Therefore, if I search on the empty string (effectively getting all
documents in the index), I see the document ("Resume Template" -- a
word doc) among my results; however, if I search using "resume,"
"template," or "resume template," the document isn't returned in the
search results. Nowhere in the document do either of those terms
appear, only in the title. This is why I suspect that <cfsearch> isn't
considering titles.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jamie