From: Debbie McDaniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 4:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFTREE does not work on some machines

Hi,

I have been successfully using CFTREE in a web application (CF 4.5.2
Windows 2000 SP3) since 2000. One of our execs recently purchased a new
laptop (Windows XP IE 6) and now CFTREE no longer works on his machine.
It worked on his old machine with no problems and continues to work for
every other exec's laptop.

What do I need to make CFGRID work on the new laptop? If there is a
particular Java VM that needs to be installed and enabled, where do I
get it, how do I install it manually (since IE 6 is not prompting to
install it) and/or how do I enable it if it has been installed and/or
disabled in IE 6?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Debbie M.