From: Daniel O'Keefe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 7:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Mind Mapping Programs

I am looking into mind mapping software once again. A couple years ago I
used Visual Mind and Ynguis a little bit, but want to find one
and use it
regularly as part of my planning processes. The ones I know of are listed
below. Anybody have any experience using any of these or know of other ones
I have not listed here?

Visual Mind
MindManager X5
FreeMind
MindGenius
MindMapper

I have not been able to find any comparison reviews for mind mapping
software.

Good directory link for google though:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Reference/Knowledge_Management/Knowledge_Cre
ation/Mind_Mapping/