I am using CFMX Version 6,1,0,63958 and have been sending Multipart Email Messages through Coldfusion for the past 3 months without any problems. Now one thing that I do which is different than everyone else, is I do not use cfmail to handle this task. I have been using a Freeware piece of software created by Intrafoundation Software which does ALL of my POP3/SMTP Routines and can do HTTP, IMAP, NNTP, FTP, WHOIS, FINGER, etc.

At one point I had issues like alot of others with cfmail and moved to this piece of software almost 2 years now and have had no problems since. I have just recently configured a cfm page to send multipart emails with this software.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:49:45 -0600, Douglas.Knudsen wrote