From: Sandi Benditt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Printing question

I tried searching the archive first, really I did, but the archive only
seems to go through the end of Jan (unless there's another archive I can't
find).  What I did find was a question real close to what I need to ask,
but not the solution.

Here's the original question:
"Does anyone know if there is a custom tag to send the contents of a form
right to a printer without actually having anyone having to press any form
buttons or having to execute anything? I am going to be creating an online
order form and i'd like to have it so then the user submits the form it
automatically just gets printed out. If  anyone knows of anything like this
can you let me know,
even if it's not CF based."

What we are actually trying to do is when the user fills out a form and
submits it a bar code label will print.  Pressing a form button is okay.

I've looked at CF_Print and CFX_Print and neither of them will work for us.

Thanks in advance.

--
Sandi Benditt
Sr. Programmer Analyst - Advanced Technologies