From: "Justin Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:17 AM
Subject: Cold Fusion Web Developer/Programmer Position - Kansas City Area

: Cold Fusion Web Developer/Programmer Position - Kansas City Area
:
:
:
: Uhlig Communications, Inc., is an advanced-technology publishing company
: specializing in variable-data printing.
:
:
:
: We are offering an outstanding career opportunity for a Web
: Developer/Programmer with exceptional Programming and Application
: Development experience. As a Developer, you will take part in the
: design, programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative,
: new publishing concepts.
:
:
:
: Qualified individuals will have 3+ years experience developing
: ColdFusionMX applications. Necessary skills include: CFCs, SQL 2k, XML &
: OOP. Additional knowledge of FlashMX, FireworksMX, design skills a plus.
:
:
:
:
: Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must
: be team player, able to work independently (manage own work effectively,
: show initiative, able to focus and prioritize) but seek assistance
: readily when needed. A strong record of delivering projects on schedule
: is key.
:
:
:
: We offer competitive compensation and benefits including 401(k) with
: matching and a culture that fosters business and professional growth. We
: work in a modern, high-technology office environment, and offer generous
: opportunities for continuing work-related education and career
: advancement. EOE
:
:
:
: Qualified individuals please email resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
:
:
: