From: Eric Hoffman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:25 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: PayflowPro and CFMX

We are passing all, but still get this error:    (CFX_PayflowPro
and
CFX_CFXPayflowPro are registered on the server.)

Error processing CFX custom tag "CFX_CFXPayFlowPro". on
/hzc/contacts/cc_process.cfm

DIAGNOSTIC:
Error processing CFX custom tag "CFX_CFXPayFlowPro". The CFX
custom tag
"CFX_CFXPayFlowPro" was not found in the custom tag database.
Please be sure
to add custom tags to the database before using them. If you
have added your
tag to the database then you should check the spelling of the
tag within
your template to insure that it matches the database entry.
The error occurred on line 14.

I believe it is in the class there is an error, wasn't this
verified by
Verisign?

  _____