  From: Peter Tilbrook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 08 January 2004 07:36
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: CFDJ isn't exactly kicking bootay

  What a bunch of whingers!

  And so soon in the New Year too!

  Strewth! If you ppl are bitching about how much it cost consider us
  overseas. It costs more than TWICE as much.

  Please consider.

  PS. I love CFDJ - Simons write-up on MAX2003 was the closest most of the
  world would get to it and I will welcome him to MXDU 2004 with gratitude
  just to thank him for the many books, articles, etc he has contributed for
  all of us.

  Peter Tilbrook
  ColdFusion Applications Developer
  ColdGen Internet Solutions