MX 6.1/W2K

I have a bit of code that handles file uploads:

<cftry>
  <cffile action="" filefield="FileName" destination="#clientList#"
nameconflict="MAKEUNIQUE">
<cfcatch type="Any">
  <cfthrow message="Couldn't upload customer list">
</cfcatch>
</cftry>

While trying to beef up the security on the server I removed the Everyone
account from having access to the destination folder and created a specific
account with access to this folder, but not the same account that CF is
running as.

The upload doesn't succeed, but it also doesn't raise any errors,  no matter
whether it's inside a try/catch block or not. Shouldn't it?

Thank you,

Stas

\