From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (syntax) variable naming conventions

I've started to use some variable prefixes in some of my code and was
wondering what others were using. I'd like to see a few examples before I
post an article on it. My usage at the moment is limited to complex data
types:
    aArray
    sStructure
    qQuery
    oObject
I'm sure a case can be made for something like xWDDX, bBoolean, iInteger,
nNumber, dDate, tTextString, lList but I'd rather not go that far yet.
Who's using something like this? Is it helping you in any way? Is it
hindering you in any way?

the body.