You know it may be. I do have that checked. I'll uncheck it and see if I
get the errors again. When they popup mysteriously.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ubqtous [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Session is invalid at
jrun.servlet.session.JRunSession.checkSessionValidity(JRunSession.java:3
79)

I was getting a similar error ("session is invalid") on an MX6.1/Linux
server. The only thing that made it go away was disabling "Use J2EE
session variables" in CF Administrator. I have no idea if that's the
actual cause or just a coincidence, but I haven't seen the error
since.

~ Ubqtous ~