From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:04 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Images - store in DB or filesystem?

Hi Steven:

I'll have to defer to your experience here, as my answer was based only on a
response I got from an instructor when asking him this same question...so
I've always done it the text datatype/file path method.

Maybe 'bloat' was too strong of a word?  Maybe he just meant that storing
the images as files would take up -less- space than storing them as BLOBs?

Charlie