Clean MX install

I currently have CF 5.0 tied into IIS and MX using the standalone server on my development box at home.  I would like to do a clean install of MX using IIS, removing both of the two previous installs.  Besides the uninstall in Add/Remove programs, is there anything I need to do to completely remove both?

ANy tips/problems for MX installing to use IIS?  It's been a little while since I've done an install.  All of our production servers have been working great since MX was released and deployed.

Also, I downloaded the trial for MX 6.1 from Macromedia just today.  Does this require any patches to bring it up all the way to the current version?

Thanks,

Matthew