On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 11:19  AM, Mickael wrote:

> What is DRK 3 sorry I have never heard about it?

DRK = DevNet Resource Kit.  It's a quarterly CD of components, custom
tags, sample applications, etc. for several different products
(ColdFusion, Flash and Dreamweaver, primarily).  You can get
information on DRK 3 here:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/drk3

(For fear of doing too much promoting on this list, if you have any
more questions, I would be happy to answer them off-list.)

Christian