  From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:12 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: MS Access password

  There are password removal programs for access .mdb files.

  Do a search on google.

  You need to purchase them though.
  They will display the password for the file to you.

  These also exist for .zip, .doc and most other common file formats.

  Here's a quick list,  you should find something to help you out here:

  HYPERLINK
  "http://dmoz.org/Computers/Security/Products_and_Tools/Password_Recovery
  /"http://dmoz.org/Computers/Security/Products_and_Tools/Password_Recover
  y/