There are a number of new developers where I work who have no clue as to
what Section 508 is or what they need to be compliant. I have been
spending time with each one individually, giving them examples,
providing links, etc. but the message does not seem to be getting
through.

There was a link on this list about 2 years ago to a site that broke 508
down article by article, specifically in relation to the impact on Web
developers. I've been through the archives but cannot seem to find it.
Does anyone remember it and still have the link? Otherwise, does anyone
have any good resources for learning 508?